Has our government become power hungry? This week alone has caused us to ask that very question.
- The IRS has been targeting American citizens and groups because of their conservative political views.
- The FBI obtained the telephone records of several reporters at the Associated Press because they “might” have known something about a government leak?
- The President and the leader of Yemen are using Yemeni prisoners being held at Guantanamo as political pawns.
- The Benghazi conspiracy. What really happened and who knew?
- And now the President had 2 marines hold umbrellas over him and an out-of-town guest, against military protocol. I’ll term this one, “umbrellagate”.
When is enough enough?